- Protecting Public Health and Hazard Reduction - (Chemical plants, terrorism, and right-to-know).
- ATSDR Report: Industrial Chemicals and Terrorism: Human Health Threat Analysis, Mitigation and Prevention. Note that this reports was "pulled" from the ATSDR website after 9/11 though it contains no information that would place any specific site at risk.
EPA Will Not Distribute "Worst Case Scenario" Chemical Accident Data Over the Internet. This is a backgound page that I put together during 1999 as discussions raged over putting "worst case scenarios" on the internet.
Background and resources at www.linajake.com.
- Post 9/11 Age of Missing Information. Our growing list of data and reports that are "missing in action" since 9/11.
- background article about the Chemical Safety Board's withdrawn 600K report. There are links from there to many other related reports and information and to the copy of the report itself.
- RMP Report - Accident Epidemiology and the U.S. Chemical Industry: Preliminary Results from RMP*Info. The study using Risk Management Plan (RMP) data says, "In two cases, it was discovered that a facility had changed its [RMP] report ... In one case, 9 public deaths had been reported and in the other case 5 deaths ... in both cases, these reports were resubmitted and changed to 0 deaths." Download (PDF format).
Didn't find what you are looking for? We've been online since 1996 and have created 1000's of pages. Search below and you may find just what you are looking for.
Michael R. Meuser
Data Research & GIS Specialist
www.linajake.com is an independent firm
specializing in GIS project development and data research.
We created the first U.S. based
interactive toxic chemical facility
maps on the internet in 1996 and we
have been online ever since. Learn more about us and our services.
Have a project in mind? If you have data, GIS project or custom shapefile needs contact Mike.
Report Broken Links
Subscribe for Updates